Senior Associate / Manager Cyber Technology and Transformation
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of cyber security and privacy. For Manager at least 5 years.
- You have experience in providing Cybersecurity projects or similar and you know the consulting environment.
- You have a good technical understanding and hands on experience in various cyber solutions such as Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Security Architecture, Security Monitoring, IAM, Security Change Management, etc.
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree or an equivalent professional qualification. Any further certificates such as SSCP, CISM, CISSP are a plus.
- You have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff and you are a highly motivated team player who actively contributes to a healthy team environment, and you are eager to learn and to develop, personally and professionally.
- You are fluent in German and English; French is a plus.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich