Dec Group is a Swiss world-leading solution provider in the design, distribution, and manufacturing of equipment related to powder handing with more than 500 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices to effectively develop their drugs.
Are you passionate about numbers and have good attention to detail without missing the overall target? Then you should become part of our team and enjoy diversified working days with us in a unique setting of change, growth and opportunities.
We Are Looking
We are looking for Senior Accountant 100% (F/M) with solid working experience in a centralized entrepreneur / Principal tax model operating in Switzerland. In this role you will be a team member of the “Group Reporting and Accounting” team based in Lausanne and report directly to the Global Head of Group Finance.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Accountant in a fast-paced, growing and ambitious environment?
Do you have solid financial and accounting experience in an international company?
Then do not hesitate to apply!
Senior Lead Accountant
- Manage Dec Swiss entities (4) accounting and reporting function supporting the Group’s operations and its subsidiaries,
- Set up and maintain accounts for the Group and its subsidiaries including VAT, Payroll and Corporation Tax returns,
- Provide periodic reporting for Leadership team,
- Work with Dec Group companies to support and install financial controls and appropriate accounting systems,
- Support and perform day to day accounting transactions activities (AR, AP, GL etc.) by meeting closing deadlines,
- Manage payment run (preparation, documentation and execution),
- Play an active role during financial audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance and accounting or equivalent accounting qualification.
- At least 5-7 years of accounting experience in a similar leadership accounting position; and excellent knowledge in Accounting,
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles, Swiss Code of Obligations (OR) and SWISS GAAP FER knowledge required,
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and demonstrates high learning agility,
- Attention to detail, ability to keep deadlines and set priorities,
- Ability to work independently and in an international environment,
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges,
- Ability to listen, to communicate efficiently with all levels of the organization,
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office suite and aptitude for accounting software, knowledge of SAGE is an advantage,
- Experience in working in a fast growing and changing environment is a plus, Software industry experience is a plus,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Nice to have: Experience working with and accounting for Swiss Holdings,
- Nice to have: Experience working in a globally distributed company,
- Nice to have: Experience dealing work-in-progress accounting principles.
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only applications that respond to the requested profile will be answered.