The Manufacturing Controller acts as a business partner with the site leadership team and takes the lead on challenging and setting site budget, targets and performance, acts as a Financial Business Partner for AI organization, coaching and helping through effective communication, training and appropriate challenging skills, supports the Production and Sector Heads in all financial areas by delivering financial analysis, supports with all finance activities: cash management, accounting, project cost monitoring.
- Proactively controls and challenges the fixed costs for the AI sector. Collects comments for the key drivers of the variances versus Budget.
- Provides accurate & complete management reports/presentations to Site Management and to HQ. Coordinates & communicates proactively the planning processes for LO's and Budgets for the whole site
- Gains an understanding of the Active Ingredients sector (production & support functions) challenges through regular dialogue with business partners
- Provides to the operational organization of Active Ingredient value adding and forward-looking financial analysis and corresponding KPI to assist the decision-making process on site
- Support specific project for all finance activities: cash management, accounting, project cost monitoring, many ad hoc activities related to this project
- University degree in finance, accounting or related field, Professional Accounting degree
- Solid controlling experience gained in a manufacturing industry
- Previous exposure to manufacturing and supply chain finance
- Understanding of manufacturing environments
- Critical knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to leverage knowledge to turn results and data into meaningful management information
- Ability to leverage knowledge of SAP, EDWH & SAC, and production control systems into meaningful management information, effective use of Microsoft office tools
- English and French business level
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
- Competitive pension fund plan, bonus scheme, onsite doctor, canteen, relocation assistance
- Impactful work in a stimulating and international environment and numerous development opportunities
- Flextime working arrangements with an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.