INOKS Capital is a Swiss asset manager, operating independently and prudentially regulated by FINMA. Our expertise lies in managing collective investment schemes and segregated mandates, specialising in alternative credit and private debt strategies with a global reach. We have been providing customised asset-backed funding solutions directly to corporates within the sustainable agri-food and agri-fintech value chains for over two decades, consistently generating both positive impact and attractive returns.We contribute to the strengthening of sustainable food markets worldwide, by investing in companies whose products and services help address poverty reduction, food security,environmentalqualityandwomenempowerment.Weaimtobetheleadingassetmanagerinproviding impactinvestingopportunitiesusingourproprietaryImpactFramework.
TodateINOKSCapitalhasdeployedoverUSD7.4bn,supported200 companiesandthefundswemanagehave a 15-year track record. Alternative credit strategies are warranting investors’ attention as they offer attractive returns while maintaining a low correlation to traditional asset classes. Investing in sustainable food and agriculturesystems,canespeciallyprovideresiliencetoinvestors’portfolios.
Investor Relations Manager
(Geneva or Zurich)
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join the Marketing & Investor Relations team. This position requires a good knowledge and understanding of private markets and our investment strategy. We place our clients at the centre of our fiduciary duty and strive to build strong long-term relationships with our investors. You have the opportunity to be the key liaison person for the day-to-day interactions, build trust, keep investors informed on the fund’s development and offer support with reporting and other enquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our investors and be their main contact person
- Keep investors informed about company and managed fund’sdevelopments by pro-actively engaging with them
- Create and distribute reportings (including ad-hoc analysis regarding the underlying investment portfolios) and be able to discuss it withinvestors
- Support senior team members with ad hoc projects (i.e., management reporting, RFPs, product launches)
- Support potential investors in their due diligence process (DDQ, data-room etc.)
- Create content about our investments and the company’s developments on social media (i.e. LinkedIn) and other media channels
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ requirements and assist them throughout the investmentperiod(subscriptionprocess,tradebookings,investmentreporting,portfolioupdates)
- Meet face to face with clients and arrange regular updates with investors to review their investments and collectfeedback
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 years’ work experience in the finance industry
- Degree in finance/business administration/economics
- 5 years’ experience in a similar client-focused position, experience covering institutional investors (i.e. multi-family offices, insurance companies andasset managers)
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis in a timely and reliablemanner
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; command in other languages would be considered anasset
- Good knowledge of alternative investments and privatemarkets
- Client focused, service oriented, attention todetail
- Relationship-building skills in the investmentcommunity
- Swiss/EU National or valid Swiss WorkPermit
- Entrepreneurial approach and eager to perform well in a growth environment
- Professional and can-do attitude
- Able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, abiding to the highest representation and regulatorystandards
- Self-starter and team player with a passion for ourmission
- Comfortable in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
Applicants must have a valid permit to work in Switzerland
Please apply in English by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 30 October 2023.