On behalf of our client, a company within the beverage sector, based in Zug, Swisslinx is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join Accounting & Finance team. The individual will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and work with the Company's accounting staff to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's financial success.
- Review and record invoices from vendors with accuracy (incl. checking VAT compliance).
- Manage the invoice payment process.
- Track inventory related invoices and confirm receipt of shipments with vendors and third parties.
- Monitor company accounts payable listings and prepare invoices for payment.
- Review and identify discrepancies based on vendor provided statements.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Set up and maintain accurate vendor information.
- Manage expense claim process
- Analyze accounts payable report on a regular basis and communicate with appropriate internal teams to ensure payment is timely and accurate.
- Assist in month-end and year-end close procedures including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensuring all transactions are recorded timely.
- Strong Microsoft Office excel skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience in freight or beverage industry is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to learn new software quickly. NetSuite or QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other business discipline.
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage.
- Ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of previous experience (including internships) in an accounts payable, accounting or related role.
To apply or for any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Alina Peeva, senior recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or press "Apply Now" below:
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA