A successful candidate will have exposure to all aspects of the investment process including origination, analysis, structuring, negotiation, execution, portfolio planning, ongoing management and monitoring of the investment portfolio positions and opportunities.
You will work alongside seasoned industry professionals. Yet, our investment team has a flat structure, and you will be expected and encouraged to take part in all discussions relating to new investment products and strategies.
Your Challenges and Opportunity to Contribute
Investment Management and Analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of ongoing and prospective investments encompassing financial modeling, contract reviews, industry research, and operational analysis
- Continuous monitoring of investment positions
- Maintaining the relevant documentation
Administration and Monitoring
- Regular liaison with our service providers (e.g. banks, administrators, legal, asset managers)
- Support in executing transactions (subscriptions, FX trades), management and checking (prices, fees, etc.) as well as independent follow-ups as necessary
- Solution-oriented analysis of portfolio characteristics and adherence to investment guidelines (i.e. checking liquidity profiles, FX exposure on a look-through basis, etc.)
- Independent verification of monthly/quarterly administrator reports
- Conducting various tasks related to product reporting, investment monitoring, market research, and internal data requests
You are expected to be an inquisitive and proactive self-starter, taking responsibility for your tasks, committed to achieving ambitious goals, open, flexible, and reliable.
You are strongly motivated, relish focusing your attention on detail and care deeply about delivering at a high quality in a demanding and highly professional, and multicultural environment.
In order to qualify for this role, you have:
- Higher education, a university degree, or a similar qualification
- Up to five years of experience in the financial services industry (banking, portfolio management, private equity, family office, or advisory firm) would be a plus.
- Languages (professional written and oral): English is required, German would be a plus
- Additional qualifications (CFA, CAIA, FRM, other accounting, or similar education) is a plus
How to Apply?
Kindly submit your application in English or German including CV, cover letter, references, and degree certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate clearly that you are applying for the Junior Investment Analyst (Multi-Strategy) position.