What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a
Your responsibilities include:
• Gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications
• Ensure Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives
• End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). This requires involvement in all the phases of Agile. This involves, but is not limited to, analyzing problem at hand, writing Stories and other documents, taking walkthrough for Development and testing team, assisting business in UAT and act as a single point of contact for all the partners
• Work with other business analysts (e.g. Operations, Product Control) on firm wide initiatives and participate in the Front to Back User testing / regression testing.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Work as the Business Analyst in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Detailed, accurate, specific business requirements.
- End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s)
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- A university degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Proven track record (3 to 5 years) as business analyst within a financial services institution or with a renowned consultancy firm, focusing on the financial services industry
- A deep knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes, preferably in the area of Compliance. Previous experience in data sourcing, Datawarehouse is a strong advantage
- Proficient understanding on front to back systems, data, calculations and processes within an Private Banking environment
- Outstanding analytical skills to translate Business Requirements into User-Stories
- Experience in working with relational database like Oracle, proficient in using SQL, Big-Data
- A good analytical and problem solving skills with strong presentation skills. Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and team-player capabilities that enable you to work in an Agile/Scrum team
- Proven ability to manage work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to manage multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a proactive approach
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Are you interested to be part of this project?
Then please share your CV in English. For questions feel free to contact Kalamba, Guliver (Cognizant) on Guliver.Kalamba@cognizant.com
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company