eDiscovery and Digital Investigation Specialist (limited term - 6 months) #219340
Your field of responsibility
An exciting and challenging role within the Chief Compliance Officer's Investigations function at the intersection of technology and investigations in Zurich.
In this role you will be applying technical expertise and a thorough understanding of electronic discovery tools and technology to deliver expert level data processing.
It is part of your responsibilities to collect, process, review, analyze, and produce structured and unstructured electronically stored information and perform quality control on this data.
You will be serving as a liaison between Compliance, Legal, IT, Records Management, and vendors as well as contributing to the automation of eDiscovery workflows/processes (such as technology assisted redaction, predictive coding, upcoming technologies).
Additionally, you will provide dedicated guidance and develop recommendations for eDiscovery inside Credit Suisse and educate colleagues about eDiscovery best practices.
Working closely with team members to troubleshoot data issues, research software and/or techniques to solve problems, and carry out complex data filtering tasks also belongs to your field of responsibility.
Your future colleagues
Remote Working?N/A - pending TWWW agreement
You will join our highly motivated, highly skilled team, which is located in Zurich and part of a global organization. We collaborate with many different stakeholders in Compliance, General Counsel, and other parts of Credit Suisse as well as regulators and their legal counsels. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Working from home is partially possible.
Your skills and experience
You have gained a minimum of 3 years of hands-on eDiscovery or digital investigation experience in a comparable role in the banking industry or with an eDiscovery firm or related work experience with a regulatory body. Your experience includes tools such as Nuix, Relativity, SQL, hashcat, Passware, Palantir Foundry and other state-of-the-art eDiscovery tools.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with good verbal and written communication both in German and English
- Very strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail while working effectively in a highly demanding environment, multi-task challenging priorities and meeting strict deadlines
- A strong desire to learn new skills in and for your role
- Demonstrate a can-do approach, willing to suggest and develop new ideas
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business partners in the bank, including other risk and control functions, front office, and other members of the Compliance team regionally and globally
- Knowhow of banking products would be beneficial
- Very good IT skills (Windows, MS Office, SQL); programming C#/scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby), Python and knowledge of IT Infrastructure would be an advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.