Here at Batmaid our objective is to become the global leader provider of the “well-being at home” with high-quality cleaning services. And with 150 employees and more than 4.000 Trusted Professional Cleaning Agents with headquarters based in Switzerland and expanding across Europe, we are making that a reality.
Batgroup was created in order to reinforce our primary mission: the fight against Black Market and making sure that the cleaning industry workers have the coverage and insurances that they should benefit from. Within the Batgroup we have a variety of identities that we provide, allowing a large assortment of services from booking a cleaning through Batmaid, to hiring their house cleaning employee through Batsoft.
For this reason, we are looking for an accountant to join our team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As Accountant you will be responsible in carrying out the following tasks:
- Manage all aspects of our accounting including the coordination with external partners.
- Proactively evaluate, recommend and implement improvements in our bookkeeping process.
- Manage daily invoices’ bookkeeping and accounts reconciliation in Dynamics BC.
- Manage the invoicing to actual and future international commercial partners.
- Manage expenses for Batmaid using various software including the Batmaid platform.
- Support the implementation of internal control processes and execution of payrolls for Batmaid.
- Support our finance team with the reporting to all levels of our organization, which includes processes optimization.
- minimum 3-4 years of accounting experience
- Full understanding of Swiss GAAP is mandatory
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of German is mandatory
- Teamwork. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy. Detail-oriented.
- Perform well under pressure. Proactive.
What does it mean to work at Batmaid?
You’ll be working for the cleaning industry and fighting the Black Market on as many fronts as possible. All of that, whilst being part of a dynamic workplace and working with international team members, the kind of place where you have room to make a difference and be creative.
If you have made it this far and believe you have what it takes...you may be the right person for us.