- Lead and conduct integrated audits of Swiss based multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Audit spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Lead and support other transaction-based projects that require US GAAP / PCAOB / SEC reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of registration statements)
- Lead and support financial statement conversions both to and from US GAAP
- Lead and deliver accounting advisory and SOX advisory services to non-audit clients
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries
- Conduct internal and external US GAAP and PCAOB / US GAAS trainings
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology. Knowledge of IFRS and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) is a plus
- 6-10 years of recent integrated (PCAOB and US GAAP or PCAOB and IFRS) audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues.
- U.S. CPA license (or equivalent)
- Willingness to obtain experience with IFRS engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Proficient English skills
A position in the USARG will allow you to gain valuable experience in technical accounting and auditing areas in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.