Control Expert (Cross border Banking Services) (Ref. 2041)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Control Expert (Cross border Banking Services) at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are passionate about ensuring effectiveness of the Bank's Cross border control framework and provide permanent support to the Bank's second line of defense. This includes performing regular monitoring and control activities, preparing critical management reports, identifying risks and proposing adequate improvement measures.
- Define, execute, and maintain controls in the area of Cross border banking
- Develop the Bank's Cross border control framework and identify areas for improvement
- Prepare analyses, assessments and management reports regarding Cross border controls
- Act as point of contact for the Bank's first line of defense regarding Cross border controls
- Coordinate Cross border monitoring and control activities with the Bank's international locations
- Provide day-to-day guidance and advice to the Bank's front units on Cross border matters
- Support internal and external audit requests related to Cross border
- University degree in Banking, Compliance, Law, Risk Management or Business Administration or completed apprenticeship or similar banking education
- 3-5 years of practical experience in the field of Cross border Banking, Business Risk Management or Front Compliance
- Successful track record in monitoring and control activities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able and committed to deliver high quality work
- Solution oriented, positive and hands-on working attitude, combining reliability, accuracy, and pragmatism
- Willingness to take responsibility and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Fluency in English
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.