With more than 125 employees in Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich and Lugano, Cité Gestion, founded in 2009, is a private bank dedicated to managing private wealth for Swiss and international clients.
Our employees work in demanding businesses in a constantly changing environment. We take particularly care to offer them stimulating working environment and benefits.
We are currently looking for a:
Investment Advisor / Relationship Manager Brazil (w/m) 100%
- Creation and management of Brazilian risk products
- Management of Brazilian clients and their portfolios and develop them in line with assets and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain our relationship with our partners in Brazil and their franchises
- Monitoring portfolios and reviewing performance as well as market news and events to understand their impact on client accounts
- Working in collaboration with other departments within the bank
- University degree (e.g. in finance, economics, etc.) or postgraduate training in business economics or banking
- Specialist in financial, resp. banking services and risk products for Brazil
- Experience of min. 7 years in Investment Advisory, Private Banking or Family Office
- Interest in investment issues and financial market developments
- Sense of initiative and autonomy, initiative, great capacity for organisation, performance and team spirit
- Engaging personality with strong communication and social skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Languages: English, Portuguese and French
If you are a dynamic personality and ready to take over a new challenge within a fast growing and agile environment, we invite you to apply our position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to: email@example.com - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.