About the Role:
In this position, you will be part of the Investor Relations team at PG3. You will be responsible for building new relationships and broadening existing ones with institutional clients primarily in Switzerland and in Germany. You will collaborate closely with other teams across PG3.
- Raise capital for various uncorrelated investment strategies, including insurance finance, legal finance, royalty finance and other initiatives
- Develop and manage relationships with existing clients and prospects with a strong focus on institutional investors (pension funds, family offices, asset managers and banks)
- Understanding and presenting the full range of PG3's solutions including operational and regulatory features of a product/project
- Creating tailored, persuasive and high-quality marketing materials and responses to client requests, assisting with queries, and performance updates
- Collaborate closely with other PG3 teams (investment team, structuring and middle office)
- Understand key competitors' offerings and know how to best position PG3's solutions
- Be involved in client onboarding, including CDD and KYC
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in institutional sales for private markets funds
- Network of institutional investors in Switzerland or Germany
- Experience in client acquisition and relationship management
- Quantifiable fundraising track record
- Entrepreneurship: ability to take initiative, being proactive and relative independence in achieving agreed goals within the framework and values of the firm
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in business English and German – both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
How to Apply?
Please submit your application in English or German including CV, cover letter, references, and degree certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.