Senior Portfolio Consultant for Premium Clients within Swiss Universal Bank 80-100% #186536
Your field of responsibility
Within the Swiss Ultra-high Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) segment of the Swiss Universal Bank, you will in charge of directly advising our Premium clients regarding their portfolio and asset alloca-tion across asset classes. While being in direct contact with our clients, you will resume responsibil-ity for promotion of switch ideas, new and holistic investment opportunities, structured and alterna-tive solutions as well as for our discretionary mandates offering.
It will be essential to build and maintain close and trusted relationships with Relationship Managers and clients and to conduct joint client visits.
This role as an investment expert will allow you to provide input and to drive initiatives in collaboration with Advisory & Sales, requiring a close collaboration with a great variety of internal stakeholders across the bank.
Your future colleagues
Your team of 7 Experienced Portfolio Consultants will be located in the heart of Zurich as part of the Premium Clients Wealth & Investment Solutions segment. Being fully integrated in the Premium Cli-ents segment, the physical proximity sitting next to the relationship managers fosters the trusted collaboration in order to jointly serve our demanding clients consisting of Entrepreneurs, Executives and Wealthy Families.Remote Working?Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We expect passion for investments and an intrinsic motivation to satisfy and exceed client expecta-tions. Next to a solid background in financial markets, we are looking for a true team player with the following attributes:
- Preferably an university degree and/or a specialized financial education (CFA, AZEK)
- You have proven track record of 5 years or more years as a successful investment advisor (Investment Consulting, Trading & Sales, Family Office Experience, Asset Management)
- Excellent know-how of financial markets across the entire range of asset classes as well as investment vehicles
- Experience in direct client interaction in dealing with complex investment solutions for wealthy families and institutional-type clients such as family offices and corporate owners
- Proven ability to communicate with people at all levels and excellent presentation skills, in German and English
- Self-confident and dedicated person with advisory talent to build positive relationship with different business partners
- Highly motivated, energetic and can-do personality with eagerness to learn and develop
- Determination to perform well in a competitive, highly-demanding and dynamic environment
- Solid skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Estelle Vallon-Beer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.