- Taking ownership of a broad set of tasks at the interface of investment management, IT and operations;
- Managing and enhancing our data-infrastructure and operational processes with a focus on our flagship product the "Princely Portfolio";
- Production and ongoing improvement of monthly and quarterly reports as well as development of new reporting content and processes in close collaboration with internal stakeholders (Business development, Investment management, IT, etc.);
- Collection and aggregation of data from third party asset managers and financial service providers (Bloomberg, Datastream, etc.);
- Post trade support and shadow accounting (e.g. trouble shooting, reconciliation) for our LGT Multi-Asset solutions;
- Daily collaboration with various teams and internal clients within asset management;
- Taking a proactive role in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to participate in the further digitalization of processes, data and systems.
- Higher education in business administration (university or university of applied sciences) with specialization in banking & finance;
- Strong and proven affinity for data management and IT in general, excellent skills in MS-Excel, basic SQL skills;
- Experience with SimCorp Dimensions is a plus ;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, ideally in asset management;
- Very good command of German and English;
- High quality performance even under time pressure and adherence to deadlines;
- Strong analytical as well as conceptual skills and exact working methods;
- Service-oriented, proactive and assertive team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
+41 55 415 96 17