Assistant Manager/Manager (all genders) - Deloitte Forensic Investigation, Zurich
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges!
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. Deloitte Forensic assists clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
How you can make an impact:
- You will be an integral member of a highly successful, collaborative and multi-disciplinary team comprising accounting, fraud and financial crime experts, IT engineers and legal advisors, with whom you will work closely;
- You will manage and or lead significant workstreams of high profile engagements in order to support our clients in responding to internal and external investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes;
- You will have access to leading edge technology and innovative solutions in order to deliver client excellence;
- You will work with leadership to assist the going to market activities and in the elaboration and the development of new business; and
- In return for your continued success, enthusiasm and commitment we will provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program, innovative performance management process and a structured career path.
Who we are looking for:
- You have completed a relevant University Degree, with excellent academic credentials and business focus;
- CPA, CFA, CFE, MAS in Economic Crime, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress) is a plus;
- 5+ years of professional experience in investigations, forensic accounting, asset tracing, ethics/compliance, AML, or litigation services in a professional service firm or in industry;
- Demonstrate a proven technical excellence in order to manage and execute complex forensic projects such as accounting and fraud investigations, regulatory enquiries and complex business litigation matters:
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Understanding of a typical project life cycle: Planning, scope, data collection, data analytics, data review, investigation and reporting;
- Understanding of forensic tools and technologies, their purpose and functionality, and hands on experience in order to analyse, review, investigate and report;
- Understanding of forensic approaches and methodologies in order to devise and execute solutions;
- Ability to translate business requests into technical requirements;
- Ability to effectively communicate findings to key stakeholders in a factual, clear and concise manner, using a variety of methods - memorandum, report, oral; and
- Ability to succinctly summarise complex concepts and issues for multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management, balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities through effective planning, time management, delegation and supervision control
- Proven ability to build an internal and external client base (cross-functional). Prior knowledge and existing relationships in the Swiss market are a big plus;
- Coach, mentor, counsel, and provide job training for staff; and
- an international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel sometimes and when required.
- Have a very good command of German and English. Any other additional language would be an advantage.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland's largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Become part of our fast-growing forensic practice and benefit from national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program. Join 50+ colleagues from your team in Zurich and be part of a diverse young team that all share a passion for forensic technology.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7110