Directly reporting to the Group Financial Controller based in Lyon (France), the role of the Business Controller consists of the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysing monthly financial and operational results, reporting on them and assisting company headquarters in analysing results as well as identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly indicators, regular closing (local Gaap and French Gaap) and cash flows
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Preparation on data related to hedging project per project
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Be a business partner during the whole life of the projects (from the offer to the end of the project)
- Management of one Financial Controller
Skills & Experience
- Higher degree in economics with a focus on Finance (to know the POC sales calculation would be appreciated) & Controlling
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Business Controlling
- Excellent business engagement and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and strength in building relationships
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as experience in working with people in a cross-cultural and global environment
- Team player (enjoys to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Drive/need for achievement
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and preferably in German (French would be a plus)
- Background in project execution
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills (VBA/macro/powerBI knowledge would be a plus) and solid understanding of accounting software principles (AX knowledge)
This is a role based in Zurich (local hire).
If you are interested in becoming a member of a dynamic and driven organization, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please send your resume in English and include your salary requirements.