IT Software Engineer for Credit Risk
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career, working for one of finest financial institutions in the world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Firmwide Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
* work on the development and maintenance of UBS Risk Methodology models written in R programming language
* demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with various stakeholders and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
* to provide IT technical consultancy to risk methodology users on model code optimization and best coding practices
* design, develop, and enhance the platform functionalities, leveraging on Azure technology stacks and state of the art data science fin-tech solutions
You will be part of the Global Firmwide Risk IT team that is responsible for providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank and Wealth Management to manage Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
It is also responsible for providing the systems and framework that ensure our compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills
* at a minimum, a degree level qualification
* 7+ years of experience, major part of which is in hands-on development using R programming language with good understanding of software design principles and concepts
* experience with GitLab build pipeline and containerization technologies
* experience in Azure DevOps processes, key Azure product offerings, distributed and parallel computing technologies such as Apache Spark and knowledge of Event Driven Architecture would be desirable
* good knowledge of Financial Services domain
* strong analytical skills and desire to learn new technologies
* excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.