As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be part of a CRM program to implement a MS Dynamics 365 CE based CRM solution for Retail banking division of a leading bank in South East Asia. You will be the Product Owner in an Agile team responsible to deliver the Sales & Prospect Management and Case Management functionalities for Retail banking division.
- Review, Update and maintain the functional specifications that include target business flows for Sales and Prospect Management and Case Management processes to be implemented as part of the CRM solution.
- Drive the design of the MS Dynamics security solution (Business Units, Security Roles, usage of Teams and Queues) and ensure all the requirements are addressed in the solution.
- Define the Acceptance criteria based on the requirements and functional specifications along with the Business teams and guide the business teams in terms of MS Dynamics 365 capabilities.
- Create and maintain the Acceptance test cases based on the Acceptance criteria and ensure that all the requirements and specifications are covered by the test cases.
- As the Product Owner, support the test team in creating the test data requirements for the test cases.
- Validate the MS Dynamics CRM solution developed by the vendor teams against the acceptance criteria and supporting the defect management process as the MS Dynamics SME and Product Owner.
- As the MS Dynamics 365 SME, guide the bank Business and IT teams on usage of MS Dynamics 365 to implement the target processes and suggest improvements or changes in the processes based on feasibility of implementation or maintenance.
- More than 7 years of experience in banking and financial services with strong understanding of Sales Management and Case Management processes along with deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement module.
- Experienced at least 2 full scale enterprise-wide MS Dynamics CRM implementation programs.
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience gathering and validating requirements, mapping process flows, creating test cases and leading the implementation with multiple development teams as a Product Owner.
- Have personally made valuable contributions to the CRM solutions and teams and can articulate the value of the CRM solution to all the stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Deep understanding and experience in implementing Sales and Prospect Management and Case Management using MS Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in designing or reviewing the MS Dynamics solution design created by vendor teams that includes Business Units, OOB and custom entities, workflows, teams, and queues.
- Deep expertise in designing security solution (Roles and privileges) in MS Dynamics 365 based on the requirements and OOB / Custom entities defined by the development team.
- Able to share best-practices on usage of OOB features in MS Dynamics CRM 365 to meet the bank requirements and provide guidance on updating the target processes if required.
- Hand-on experience as a Product Owner in Agile teams who can liaison with the business teams and create User Stories, Acceptance scenarios and test cases based on the functional specifications.
- Understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (Agile, BDD) and hand-on experience in business readable languages like Gherkin to create test scenarios and test cases.
- Knowledge of other leading CRM tools such as Salesforce etc. is advantageous.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word.
- Able to coach and mentor the Bank Business Analyst on MS Dynamics CRM platform.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture