Position Management Specialist, temporary
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
* ensuring proper exception handling on securities realignments working closely with external safe keeping houses worldwide
* handle various control and reconciliations tasks
* provide support and advice for internal staff (e.g. different settlement departments, corporate actions)
* interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
* see that Operations processes – like securities, payments and cash – comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
* support or work directly on securities market migrations (CSDR, T2S, Strategic Safe Keeping Houses changes etc.).
You'll be working within Operation CH, Securities Settlements. The team Position Management is part of the business stream Securities Order Room. We consolidate all WM driven Order Room activities within booking center CH and Europe. Therefore, we offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for Securities Settlement process. It offers employees interesting insights into the entire value chain within the Order Room lifecycle, markets and infrastructure.
Your experience and skills
* banking know how and several years of practical experience - especially in the area of Securities is essential for this position
* a good understanding of the settlement lifecycle
* interacted with external Safe Keeping Houses to resolve instructions discrepancies
* very good user knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and general IT skills and the willingness to learn new programs
* very good German and English language skills (oral and written)
* adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
* able to work under pressure
* motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
* proactive, customer and goal-oriented behavior with good team spirit
* reliable, accurate, risk-conscious and efficient operation even under time pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.