CRM Assistant (Ref. 1289)
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin's most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group's clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Private Banking & External Asset Managers
CRM Assistant (Ref. 1289)
As Assistant Private Banking you will support Client Rlationship Managers (CRM) in their day-to-day tasks in the areas of trading, marketing and administration. In addition, you will be responsible for opening accounts, prepare meeetings and reviews as well as serve as direct contact for clients.
- Partnering with CRMs to manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Trading in all main asset classes: FX, equities, fixed income, funds, commodities, structured products, HF, PE
- Handling the daily management of cash and corporate actions
- Preparing client meetings (portfolio reviews, documentation, ...) and organizing CRM business trips
- Supporting the CRM with compliance or client-related projects as and when required
- Creating KYC files with the support of the CRM and managing the accounts opening and closing process
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc requests
- Successfully completed bank apprenticeship and/or Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Previous experience in front office support role preferred
- Trading experience across main asset classes
- Excellent interpersonal skills & strong customer service ethics
- Detail oriented, reliable & aptitude to work well under pressure
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft tools. Knowledge of Avaloq & Bloomberg advantageous
- Excellent presentation, sense of responsibilty & proactivity
- Interest in Financial Markets, knowledge and understanding of basic asset classes (equities, fixed income, FX, ...)
- Fluent in English & German, fluency in Hebrew an asset