We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
As a clearing consultant, you will take a central role in processing customer queries referring to risk operations, settlement and customer access. The job relates to the comprehensive coordination of customer requirements arising from onbording, relationship management or as adirect query with service-oriented operational teams inside or outside SIX x-clear Ltd. It encompasses the key responsibility for customer satisfaction in terms of operational end-to-end delivery. The clearing consultant will further conduct relating statistics, operational analysis and definition of recommendations with the major focus customer operational satisfaction and represent SIX x-clear in respective external industry workinggroups.
What You Will Do
- Supporting and consultation in regards to all settlement related questions involving market practices in regards to the interoperable central counterparty business
- Timely and proactive transaction monitoring for SIX x-clear Ltd.
- Daily interaction with counterparties, Central Security Depositories, Custodians and other central counterparties
- Support and analysis on reconciliation differences for cash and custody
- Collaboration with internal departments as Corporate Actions, Position Management, Exception Desk, Solutions and Onboarding, Master Data and IT
- Liquidity Monitoring
- Optimization of internal processes
What You Bring
- (professional / educational background we should discuss)
- Strong written and spoken command in English (B2/ C1?)
- Proactive team-player with a positive learning attitude
- Able to work independently under pressure with high risk awareness
- Affinity to financial markets
The Clearing Consultant reports directly to the Head Service Management in Zurich.
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger +41 58 399 20 89.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.