In this function, you will work across various tasks and you will be responsible for our warehouse and the cost accounting.
- Active support for the month-end closing process
- Responsible for the financial evaluation of the warehouse and for the product costs
- Prepare and analyze reports and provide communication to the management
- Compliance with accounting standards and SOX guidelines
- Identify and implement optimization potential
- Support with other projects and tasks
- Commercial degree as well as several years’ experience in Accounting, preferably in an international environment
- Completed further education in Accounting is advantageous
- Excellent English and German skills, both spoken and written. Every other language is an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office, profound knowledge in Excel is a must
- Flexible, service-oriented and well-organized personality
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks
- Motivation to work in an international and dynamic environment
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate team, apply now! A great job experience and career development opportunities in an innovative medical device company are waiting for you!
Noemie Ohayon, HR Manager Swiss Operations, is looking forward to receiving your full application in English by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit us online at: