- Support CRM in administrative activities, overdrafts, maturity products, fiduciary renewals...
- Administrate tasks in account opening and closing process
- Execute transactions and carrying out follow-up's on investments
- Handle client queries in an independent manner
- Prepare client visits / Business Trips
- Manage Pre- and post-processing of customer visits and business trips
- Independent management of customer administration as well as permanent customer data maintenance
- Administrative and client-related support of various client advisors
- Handle general correspondence
- Orders execution and customer control (payment of orders operations, clarifications, etc.).
- Renewal/application of Risk operations: credit lines, loans, guarantees, credit cards
- Commercial follow-up and special campaigns in the area
- Master Degree in Banking or Finance or equivalent. EFPA would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and high motivation to deliver by being a trusted facilitator, coordinator and reliable partner
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
- Willingness and ability to work against deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy
- Combine persuasive social and problem solving skills with a high service orientation, discipline and high quality mind-set
- Highly self-motivated, open-minded, quick learner
- Excellent time management
- Reliable team player with sense of responsibility and the ability to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multiple priorities
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Office package (especially excel)
- Fluent in Spanish and English, German would be an advantage
We offer you to join our highly motivated team and work in an international and dynamic environment.
Does this sound interesting to you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents to: BBVA SA, Talent & Culture Department, Selnaustrasse 32/36, Postfach 3930, 8021 Zürich or firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent & Culture Department