Consultant Tax Transparency and Reporting
- You have a university or bachelor degree in economics, business administration, law or similar
- You have 2-4 years of professional experience in the field of international tax consulting and/or in auditing.
- You have a good knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS or US GAAP). Tax accounting knowledge or specific Swiss Code of Obligations experience will be considered as an advantage.
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and ideally German.
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills as well as being technologically competent and capable.
- You will work hand in hand with a team of experienced international tax experts.
- You are curious, open-minded, committed, flexible and a team- and customer-oriented personality.
Alexandra WirthRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 23 86
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich