Senior Consultant - Global Treasury Services
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our "North Star" guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Our Global Treasury Services team provides consulting services throughout the bandwidth of the treasury function - from strategy to the implementation of systems. Treasury has grown in importance over the past few years and the Group Treasurer has become an important sparring partner for CFOs as well as a business partner for the operational units. The geopolitical changes bring new or increased risks, treasury departments are exposed in transactions and not only is the banking landscape changing, but payment transactions are being modernized and digitalization has also impacted and changed the treasury departments. We are further expanding our services to our customers and strengthening of our team and we are looking for Senior Consultants.
Your key responsibilites
- Participation in challenging treasury mandates, in Switzerland and abroad, across the entire treasury value chain on issues in treasury governance & strategies, cash & liquidity management, payment transactions, financial risk management, treasury technologies and systems as well as regulatory requirements
- Support with go-to-market initiatives such as organizing events or writing articles as well as helping with sales and driving acquisition activities
- Further development of corporate treasury services and team in Switzerland and in the EMEIA-wide treasury network - with the aim of achieving an optimal balance of efficiency, effectiveness and control, also with regard to the digitization of the treasury function
- You will be (further) encouraged and challenged through on-the-job learning. You will deepen your knowledge and your network from project to project. EY supports you in your further development as well as in your career planning.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in economics
- At least 3-4 years experience in a treasury or treasury-related function or in treasury consulting
- Experience working in consulting and ideally in transactional environments
- Affinity for treasury technology and experience in the implementation of treasury management systems, preferably FIS and SAP
- Guarantors of success that will help you advance with us: team player, determination, commitment, quick comprehension and flexibility
- As an international company, we require English and ideally German; French is an advantage
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.